Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I've been pretty busy.

Things I've done recently.  Consolidated all my debt into student loans.  Decided to apply to UW Madison's mechanical engineering school for next fall.  Hours and hours of metalcrafting.  Fewer hours of mechanical drafting.  Some computer work for a friend.  Pricing out my machine shop wishlist (Approx $16,000).  An astonishingly small amount of video-gaming, which has long been a stress-relief mainstay.  Searching for and downloading schematics for a variety of machines, which I'm using to get a head start on understanding the basics of mechanical engineering.  Figuring out what I'll need to do to convince someone to give me money to start a machining business (work in progress).

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you've been busy doing stuff you love! :) I hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete